I really need to know if I'm allergic to sulfa drugs so I can use a prescription facial cleanser with sulphur?

See your Doctor. If one suspects a drug allergy then see pcp or allergists to review the drug in question and the reaction that occurred. If the clinical history suggests a potential drug allergy then skin testing may be performed to conform this. Occasionally, an oral challenge may be done as well.