Can indigestion cause moderate or severe abdominal pain?

Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery
In brief: No.
Indigestion and abdominal pain are both symptoms that can be associated with many different abdominal diseases.
I recommend that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. They can take a thorough history, perform a physical exam, and order appropriate tests to determine the cause of these symptoms and treat them.

In brief: No.
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Sabina Ali
Pediatrics - Gastroenterology
In brief: Causes of severe pai
Abdominal pain can be due to several reasons , it depends on how old you are ( adult vs children), location, quality, medical history, medications one is taking pain with indigestions should not be severe unless there is something underlying or what is the patient thershold to handle pain.

In brief: Causes of severe pai
Dr. Sabina Ali
Dr. Sabina Ali
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery