Are there any problem with hearing that occurs with eds?

In brief: Ehlers-Danlos?

I am assuming by "eds" you mean ehlers–danlos syndrome.
If so, then no. There are no hearing problems that are associated with eds. Poor balance (which s an inner ear problem) is common.

In brief: Ehlers-Danlos?

Dr. Donald Shenenberger
Dr. Donald Shenenberger
Dr. Donald Shenenberger
I should re-phrase the answer. Hearing problems are not a usual feature of EDS. It can occur but it is rare.
Dr. Michael Tomeo
Dermatology

The hearing mechanism of the inner ear can be effected.

Dr. Michael Tomeo
Dr. Michael Tomeo
Dr. Kathryn Riordan
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

There are multiple types of ehlers danlos syndrome and the different types have different genetics and problems.
The most common is eds type 3, joint hypermobility syndrome which is associated with loose joints and sometimes skin & joint and muscle pain. Hearing and visual problems are uncommon.

Dr. Kathryn Riordan
Dr. Kathryn Riordan
Dr. Cindy Juster