How do I learn to cope with my ADHD symptoms without medication?

Dr. Andres R Villar

In brief: Proper evaluation

A proper evaluation by a professional who is well trained and experienced is of paramount importance once a proper diagnosis is established, and possible comorbidities are addressed, then tretament can be discussed>the aap, as well as acadsemies of pyschiatry, family practice and psychology agree that medication and behavioral intervention are mainstays>fad diets, minerals, herbs are unproven.

In brief: Proper evaluation

Dr. Andres R Villar
Dr. Andres R Villar
Dr. Mary Ann Block
General Practice

In brief: Find the cause

Find the underlying cause of your adhd symptoms.
In my practice i find the cause of the symptoms and treat them so that drugs are not necessary. The cause can be learning problems, diet, nutritional deficiencies or even allergies.

In brief: Find the cause

Dr. Mary Ann Block
Dr. Mary Ann Block
Dr. Shontae Buffington