What is the best calcium supplement to buy for men?

Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Calcium for men

The best calcium supplement is the one that you find easiest to take.
While some preparations are absorbed better than others (eg, calcium citrate vs. Calcium carbonate, liquid-based calcium vs. Pill form), in general they are all comparable and work fine for the average healthy person. My personal favorite is viactiv, which is a calcium chew with extra vitamin k to help absorption--tasty.

In brief: Calcium for men

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Brendan Stack Jr.
Surgery - Head & Neck

In brief: Calcium supplement

Calcium carbonate is the most commonly used.
If you tolerate this well, then it is good. An alternative is calcium citrate. You can get all of the calcium you need, however, through a healthy and balanced diet.

In brief: Calcium supplement

Dr. Brendan Stack Jr.
Dr. Brendan Stack Jr.