I noticed a red flushed look covering my chest & neck today & last nite, what could it be? It wasnt there this morning but now came back

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Hives?

This could be allergic reaction to food eaten yesterday, medication you recently started or changed or a reaction to an infection .
Take non tiring antihistamine and if it persists see doctor.

In brief: Hives?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Chest redness

The most common cause of redness over the neck and chest is a sensitivity reaction to something that is applied (any kind of skin care product can do it) or a cleaning agent (including detergents).
Excess sun exposure, certain metabolic conditions (like overactive thyroid), and emotional embarrassment or stress can also do it.

In brief: Chest redness

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr