Cant close left jaw, hurts a lot when I try, feels like it wont fit like normal or something is blocking it beside my left ear/jaw. Very uncomfortable.?

Dr. Gutti Rao
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice
In brief: ?bad tooth
Either you have temparomandibular joint arthralgia or problem with your teeth alignment.
Best to get it checked with a dentist first then follow his advice.

In brief: ?bad tooth
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Bernstein Joel
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: TMD
It sounds like you have a jaw joint problem. The general diagnosis is tmd or temporo-mandibular disorder. This problem consists of a variety of disorders that the ENT surgeon frequently sees because of the symptom of otalgia (ear ache).
However, in your case, it sounds like a dislocation of the jaw joint. Masticatory muscle spasm is common. See an oral surgeon.

In brief: TMD
Dr. Bernstein Joel
Dr. Bernstein Joel
Dr. Andrea Brand