I am 71. At age 62 I had her2 positive and ER positive breast cancer with 6 positive nodes out of 16, . What are the odds of return of breast cancer?

Good odds. You are in pretty good territory 9 years after the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer. You should have been on antiestrogen therapy for a minimum of 5 years, and probably for a full 10 years. Although breast cancer is known to occur more than 20 years after it is first diagnosed, this is unusual.
Double-edged Sword. It is hard to give you a number under any circumstance, but especially without the knowledge of your treatment. As you probably learned 9 years ago, women with 4 or more lns involved and her2/neu(+) disease are at high risk for recurrence. Nevertheless, recurrences in her2/neu patients tend to occur within the first 5-10 years. So, at 9yrs we should be optimistic that you will continue to do well.