What can be the cause for pain in my right side abdomen and burning with I pee?

In brief: Kidney stone
Abdominal pain with burning urination may be due to kidney stone blocking ureter ( urine collecting duct) drink plenty of fluid and see your doctor assoon as possible.

In brief: Kidney stone
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: UTI-bladder infxn
Burning when you pee is commonly associated with or due to a urinary tract infection, very common in females and less so in males.
If no fever/chills/back pain etc...It is called simple acute cystitis (UTI) and can be easily diagnosed in office with urine dip and culture etc... I suggest you conslult your doc for eval and treatment... Good luck.

In brief: UTI-bladder infxn
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery