Can I have sex without a condom?

Yes, but risk. Obviously you can, but without it there is risk of std and pregnancy etc...So, it is up to you to decide. The condom is for your protection and your partner's as well. If having sex with another partner of same sex, then no risk of pregnancy, but still high risk of std etc... Be sensible...Stay well. Good luck.
Yes but why? Condoms prevent disease and pregnancy. If neither of these are likely or present a problem (such as in a committed relationship) then you can have sex without a condom. If you are having casual sex, or have incomplete knowledge of your partner, then a condom is advisable.