If I want to be seen for a lipoma on right upper arm that I think is growing were do I go what's the first step to take?

David Miller
In brief: Start with reg doc
Just start with your regular doc.
Depending on the size and location of the lipoma, it should be fairly straightforward to remove. They will likely set you up with a surgeon to have it further evaluated and removed.

In brief: Start with reg doc
Just start with your regular doc.
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Mark Pack
Surgery
In brief: Referral
Depending on your insurance… You may need to see your family doctor for a referral to a surgeon.
Sometimes you can see a general surgeon directly.

In brief: Referral
Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Primary md
Depending on insurance plan whether you need referrals to specialists you can first see primary md, and he will refer you to dermatologist or surgeon for removal.

In brief: Primary md
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery