Why does my heels of my feet pain?

Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
In brief: Several reasons
Heel pain can be caused by a heel spur.
It is a bony prominence on the heel which gets irritated. Also it could be due to plantar fasciitis or flat feet. You may want to have an evaluation by a podiatrist. Ill-fitting shoes or prolonged standing can also cause pain. You may want to look at your shoes to see if they are a proper fit with good cushioning.

In brief: Several reasons
Heel pain can be caused by a heel spur.
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. Michael Wynn
Podiatry
In brief: Heel Pain
Heel pain can be caused by a mulitude of problems.
..Heel spurs, entrapped nerves, fasciitis, bone tumors/ cysts, stress fractures.....And the list goes on... See, a specialist and get examined...Some of these issues can get seriously worse..

In brief: Heel Pain
Dr. Michael Wynn
Dr. Michael Wynn