My period is now 2 days late with thin creamy disxcharge and a negitive test can II still be pregnant?

Yes, it's possible. Today's home pregnancy tests are very accurate but still might be negative in the early part of your pregnancy. We presume that you will release an egg and get pregnant 14 days after your last period. If your cycles are long or irregular, that might not be true. If you have other symptoms of pregnancy and/or no period within a week or so, see your doctor and check another pregnancy test.
PERIOD IS TWO DAYS L. Yes you can be pregnant if you always have had your period on time.You need to have test done to find out.The creamy discharge normally is caused by yeast infection, you should see your doctor have it checked and you can at home pregnancy test or your doctor can order it.