I suffer from migraines. But excedrine and any nsaid is harsh for my stomach. Is tylenol (acetaminophen) extra strength a good substitute.?

In brief: Could be
Could be tylenol (acetaminophen) helping some patients, but in my experience, is not the best.
Many patient use ibuprofen, when the headache is tensions related . Is you have migraine i would kike recommend you to check with pcp, and neurology, and determine your specific type of headache, and better treatment. Meds comes with coated, and reduce stomach problems.

In brief: Could be
Dr. Lourdes Margarita Landron-Garcia
Dr. Lourdes Margarita Landron-Garcia
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management
Tylenol (acetaminophen) is fine.
If this is a recurring problem i would suggest seeing your family doctor. There are excellent medications available to either treat or prevent migraines.

Tylenol (acetaminophen) is fine.
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. Eric Weisman