I have started to develop floaters in eyes since I shifted to saudi deserts. No myopia. They are growing day by day. Is it due to environment?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: No, see eye doc

Anything affecting vision, which i presume is going on since they are 'growing day by day' is an ophthalmologic (eye doctor) emergency, regardless of the cause.
Floaters usually take a long time to form and don't generally cause significant visual problems. I would be much more concerned about a disorder of your retina. See a physician, or specifically an eye doctor.

In brief: No, see eye doc

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Ray Oyakawa
Ophthalmology

In brief: No

Floaters are not due to the environment.
You should have your eyes examined by an ophthalmologist.

In brief: No

Dr. Ray Oyakawa
Dr. Ray Oyakawa
Dr. Randall Bock
agree. The inside of your eyeball is fairly well insulated from outdoors' low humidity. Floaters are a natural occurrence over time, on the other hand they are benign, and often will float out of the way of your vision, just as they can occasionally float centrally.
Dr. Arnon Rubin