I have streched and wrinkled skin toward the head of my penis and it's brown. Can anyone tell me what this is and how to fix it?

Needs to be seen. There are several skin conditions that can change the texture and cause discoloration of the skin. It would be advisable to see a dermatologist to help sort this out.
Circumcision. This is a normal skin that covers the glans. Circumcision will get rid of it.