What could cause me to wake up an the room feel like the room is spinnig and I also stay a little dizzy afterwards?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Vertigo
It seems you may have vertigo.
..A common condition. Often the exact cause is not known, and treatment is symptomatic--relieving symptoms. If hearing loss is associated, then possible meniers' disease. If severe headache, vision trouble, the emergent eval is advised. If none of above, then take it easy. Otc Meclizine may help. If worsens, consult doc.. Good luck.

In brief: Vertigo
It seems you may have vertigo.
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
4 comments
Dr. Bac Nguyen
You are very welcome...it is indeed a very hard thing to do....it is much easier gaining than losing wt. Keep on trying....the best things in life are hard to comeby and having goo health is one of the best things. Best of luck..
Dr. Bac Nguyen
oops..sorry, I clicked on the wrong post... Anyhow, you are very welcome.. Hope you will find a good tattoo artist