Just passed a blood clot im 8 weeks pregnant in no pain and not bleeding what's going on?

In brief: Call your doctor
Passing blood clots is not normal, call your ob&gyn doctor or go to er thy will find out the cause, do not wait.

In brief: Call your doctor
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Bac Nguyen
I agree that It is not normal for bleeding/passing clots, but she is not having other symptoms, thus needing follw-up evaulation but Not an emergency.
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Possible miscarriage
1 in 6 pregnancies results in spontaneous miscarriage, often with miminmal symptoms (early--less than 12 wks) and only just some bleeding/clots like you have.
I would check with you doc asap to confirm..Maybe a speculum exam and/or an ultrasound, and possibly blood test checking for the hormone of pregnancy--hcg (human gonadotropic hormone) level etc... Best of luck to you.

In brief: Possible miscarriage
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery