Why is it that every time I have sex its so much air in there that I can't enjoy it and my partner notice to and could this come from acid reflux ?

Dr. Hugo Ribot

In brief: Pain with sex

You are describing the accidental entry of air into the vagina during intercourse, which can create significant discomfort and this can make it difficult to enjoy the act.
This is totally unrelated to acid reflux. This can be worse with intercourse in certain positions, such as with the partner entering from behind. If changing positions doesn't help, see your gynecologist for a diagnosis.

In brief: Pain with sex

Dr. Hugo Ribot
Dr. Hugo Ribot
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham