I'm female, I found a bump in armpit, about 0.5" x 0.5", no skin irritation. Bump feels hard, round and appears connected (lymp node?) see doctor?

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Yes, see a doctor

Yes, i agree with you that you should see a doctor for an exam and possible additional test.
... It may just be a beingn lymhnode, but i would not take that chance. Please see you doc asap.. Good luck..

In brief: Yes, see a doctor

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Wayne Ingram

It is probably a lymph node which is a "collection station" for white blood cells and trapped bacteria or cancer cells.
Sometimes elevated armpit(axillary) lymph nodes occur after female shaving of the area if the skin is "nicked". If it doesn't go away, please see a physician.

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Adam Levy