I am so shy so when I go to school and talk to someone I feel a lot of stress and pressure and I can't talk and when I talk I don't talk good help me !?

Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: One of the best

Ways of loosing some of that shyness is through practice.
See a therapist who can help you to practice talking with people. Also, decrease the stress and pressure with deep breathing exercises and progressive muscle relaxation.

In brief: One of the best

Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology

In brief: It may be difficult

but try taking small steps Get involved in clubs, sports or other group activities.
Even if you don't want 2 try out for a play, consider becoming part of the stage crew. It's a way to make friends and interact with people. It will help you feel more comfortable in other situations as well. Try speaking with one new person a day. Start by smiling and giving them a compliment or saying good morning

In brief: It may be difficult

Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Help is available

Extroversion accounts for 75% of people, introversion for 25%.
There is nothing wrong with being shy--many successful people are (see an excellent article in time magazine on this very subject within the last few weeks). However, social withdrawal or being "paralyzed" by social interaction may be symptomatic of a bigger problem that can be addressed medically. Strongly consider evaluation please.

In brief: Help is available

Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Peter Kurzweil