Im on Buspar (buspirone) zyprexa and Zoloft an I I've been taking a lot of cough syrup with dxm I think I have seratobin syndrome really bad taste tingling face?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Not likely
Full-blown serotonin syndrome is a medical emergency, and can include loss of consciousness and seizures.
Sounds like the cough syrup with dxm is being abused, and your doctors, who are trying to treat anxiety and depression, are flying "blind" if they don't know about your drug use. Be honest with yourself and with them, and let them know what is going on. Stop the cough syrup, talk to your docs.

In brief: Not likely
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Raphael Peralta
In brief: Could be.
Could be.See ur dr.

In brief: Could be.
Could be.See ur dr.
Dr. Raphael Peralta
Dr. Raphael Peralta
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology