Question for a gynecologist. I live in vietnam and have a female personal issue. I am worried and in a lot of pain, please someone help.

Dr. Carolyn Thompson

In brief: Need more info

In order to address your concerns, we would need more information about the nature of your problem. If you don't feel comfortable providing more details, please see a doctor near you as soon as possible.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Steven Weissberg

In brief: See doctor

Don't know what the issue is.
I'm sure they have doctors in vietnam and suggest you go see one.

In brief: See doctor

Don't know what the issue is.
Dr. Joseph Pena
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Too vague

It's difficult to answer your question as it's very vague.
A more detailed description of the pain (what part of the body, menstrual cycle, how often, how long does it last, other symptoms, pregnant, etc.) would likely yield a more helpful answer for you. Of course if the pain is severe, do not wait for an answer here and seek evaluation.

In brief: Too vague

Dr. Adam Levy