I have had an active UTI for almost 2 years now and have seen 4 diff. Docs includin urolog nd gyno nothin seems to cure it what can I do please help ?

Dr. Simon Kimm
Urology
In brief: Hang in there.
So sorry to hear how hard this has been.
It can be very difficult to find the exact cause of chronic and recurrent utis. Sounds like you've had multiple workups; a full workup would include: urine cultures to document the exact type of bacteria in each case; sensitivity data to track antibiotic resistance; physical and pelvic exam, ct imaging, and possibly cystoscopy to look for a source.

In brief: Hang in there.
Dr. Simon Kimm
Dr. Simon Kimm
Dr. Simon Kimm
If a source can be identified (e.g. stone, bladder/urethral diverticulum), fixing the problem will likely stop the infections. In cases where there is no clear source, and toilet habits, hygiene, vaginal atrophy, etc have been addressed, then you may need patient-directed or continuous antibiotic suppression. I recommend seeing a specialist with expertise in recurrent urinary tract infections and finding one you are comfortable with to work on this issue until you find an acceptable solution.
Dr. Raphael Peralta
In brief: Urine culture
In brief: Urine culture
Do urine culture.
Dr. Raphael Peralta
Dr. Raphael Peralta
Dr. Marsha Davis