Day after teeth scaling what mouth wash is best to use with swollen gums?

Salt water. It removes inflammatory fluids and toughens the tissue. Use 1/2 tsp of salt in a 5 oz glass of warm water, rinse one mouthful for 2 minutes, then expectorate. Do 2-3 times per day for a week.
Salt Water. Warm salt water is the best. Many mouthwashes contain alcohol and can be very uncomfortable. Continue to gently clean your teeth and gums also floss even though your gums might be a bit sore. Take a pain reliever of your choice... Tylenol (acetaminophen) might be best b/c it does not interfere with healing and blood clot formation.
No alcohol based. Try and stay away from any mouth washes/rinses that contain alcohol. If you look at some ingredients, they may contain up to 20% alcohol. This does not help in the healing process and may even hinder it. Brushing and flossing will be your best friends.