I have dysautonomia and woke up short of breath-i can walk and all just feel like need more air, this happened b4 had spiral ct/xray chest, and heart echos/stress test evthing ok, but how can I help it?

SOB during sleep. Dysautonomia is hard to link to shortness of breath that awakens you from sleep. Do you have asthma/ reactive airway disease, obstructive sleep apnea, or environmental allergies? Perhaps, ask your doctor about ruling out these breathing conditions, or consult a pulmonologist. Meanwhile, try sleeping on your side or stomach rather than your back. Good luck!