Why do I get sharp pain in my left arm & rarely my right, then my heart feels cramped. I'm 21 & my doctor checks my blood pressure regularly its fine?

Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology
In brief: More detail?
This is unlikely to be due to anything important at this age.
It sounds musculoskeletal (?Sport related) or stress related. Nonetheless if it persists further history and tests are needed.

In brief: More detail?
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Peter Varga
Pediatrics - Cardiology
In brief: Benign chest pain
Brief episodes of chest pain occuring at rest or without exertion is common in young people and is usually not related to the heart.
If there is no connection with activity and no breathing problems it is probably benign. An ekg and possibly an exercise stress test should be done though.

In brief: Benign chest pain
Dr. Peter Varga
Dr. Peter Varga
Dr. Eric Weisman