Why do I get pain in my legs when i'm cold or haven't had enough sleep?

Dr. Kirankumar Viramgama
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine

In brief: Lower pain threshold

Cold will lower the pain threshold and increase bodily pain and heat generally decrease it.
When sleep is inadequate there is increase in pain, emotional swings, frustration, increase heartburn, irritable bowel or constipation. Cold will also decrease the peripheral circulation.

In brief: Lower pain threshold

Dr. Kirankumar Viramgama
Dr. Kirankumar Viramgama
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Pain in Legs when co

Pain in legs when you are cold may bedue to ciculation problem.You did not mention how old you are, amd if you smoke, have diabetes or any other medical condition.
The other cause may be neurulogical from parasympathetic/sympathetic nerves system.You need to be evaluated to find the cause and treat it.

In brief: Pain in Legs when co

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Vicken Poochikian