I have continous twitching on my eye lid, what could this be?

Dr. Tal Raviv
Ophthalmology

In brief: Myokymia

You are describing myokymia - an involuntary twitching of the skin around the eyelids.
It's believed to be related to lack of sleep, stress, and caffeine use. Change these risk factors and it should abate.

In brief: Myokymia

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Blepharospasm

Primary essential blepharospasm of the eyelids.
.And often mid face is also involved..Called meige syndrome. If this is what you have, here are treatments available, but often difficult to completely eliminated it. Many people have a bit of spasm here and there which is no big deal. If you have this for a long time and getting worse, consult your doc/opthalmologist... Good luck.

In brief: Blepharospasm