I'm 27 weeks pregnant occasional vaginal bleeding, stomach cramps, low back pain, constant headache, nausia, and light headed?

You need to be seen. You should call your obstetrician right away. Vaginal bleeding at 27 weeks is abnormal! do not delay. Call right now.
NOT NORMAL. Please call your OB now, you should niot be having any vaginal bleeding or cramps or low back pain, u need to be assessed to make sure you are not trying to go into premature labor and to r/o placental problems and the constant ha and nasuea and light headedness need to be evaluated please call your OB now.