Can I clear genital warts at home?

See your doctor. Genital warts are caused by the hpv virus family and are often treated in the office with freezing with cryotherapy or with electrocautery. In addition, between visits prescription to use at home are often given including either Aldara cream, Condylox (podofilox) Gel or other medications. Also, Gardasil is a vaccine that helps prevent some hpv infections. See a dermatologist to discuss options.
No. You can treat them at home with prescription medicine but do not treat genital warts with over the counter medications intended for non genital areas. It may result in scarring and make it more difficult to treat it properly.