What could I do to determine if I have schizophrenia?

Dr. Susan Uhrich
In brief: You may not
There are many illnesses that can cause symptoms of schizophrenia.
First see your family doctor as medical/neurological disorders can cause symptoms. If medically cleared, you doc can refer you to a psychiatrist in your area for an evaluation.

In brief: You may not
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Leonard Lado
In brief: Aware of illness
Many individuals with schizophrenia are unaware of the symptoms and consequences of their illness.
Unawareness of schizophrenia is linked to poorer adherence to treatment and is a risk factor for a range of poorer outcomes. If you suspect of having ask your physician about taking the mini 6.0 online in your home. It is a computerized test that is used as standard for clnical trials and diagnosis.

In brief: Aware of illness
Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Leonard Lado