Are genital warts curable?

Yes. Most people will clear all the warts but it is more difficult if they are extensive or have been present for a long time because they may have spread to areas where they are not even visible.
Genital warts. There is no single effective cure for removal of genital warts. A number of treatment options exist; however, no treatment is 100% effective in eliminating warts and preventing them from coming back in all patients. It also is not possible to eliminate infection with human papillomavirus once it has occurred. Genital warts may go away on their own in about 10%-20% of people over 3-5 months.