6 weeks pregnant. Not used to exercising. Started 30 min walks 2 weeks ago. Today i did some fast running for short intervals. Felt slight cramp. Be ok?

Dr. Timothy Raichle

In brief: Yes this is okay

I would continue with exercise during the pregnancy, but over time you should "expect less" of your self in terms of what you will tolerate.
If you are having cramping, then you probably need to back off a little bit. In the absence of bleeding, this cramping is not concerning at this point.

In brief: Yes this is okay

Dr. Timothy Raichle
Dr. Timothy Raichle
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Yes it should be ok

It should be ok and from the activity.
If the cramps go away with rest there is no problem.See your doctor if it gets worse or persist.Iwill go slow on the exercises.

In brief: Yes it should be ok

It should be ok and from the activity.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Adam Levy