Could a knee bandage cause ankle and foot swelling?

Yes... If the bandage is too tight the area below the area may get increased swelling.
Yes. If the bandage is too tight it may push the fluid out below or above the area of the bandage. If the swelling is extreme it needs to be examined.
Yes, if too tight. If you wrap your knee too tight which prevents the blood/lymph from returning from the foot/leg to your heart, yes you can have swelling. If you remove the wrapping and the swelling gets better, you got your anwswer. If the swelling is persistent and/or if you have pain in the leg, calf etc...Consult doc because you may have a blood clot etc... Good luck..