Are there simple cheeses not high in fat that I can have in moderation?

Dr. Marci Dietrich
Bariatrics

In brief: Maybe

I can say that there are lower fat cheeses that you may have in limited quanties.
Think no more than 1-2 ounces of low fat cheese ie mozarella, farmers cheese, armenian string cheese, low fat havarti, etc. These cheese have about 80-90 cal per ounce. I'm afraid that many people can easily consume about 4 ounces--too much--and they would consider that "moderation" . Not for most of us.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Sorry, I did not clarify this for you. I meant to say you could have 1-2 ounces of low fat cheese per day