Is it normal when i take my Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) I have energy everrtime i take it it helps me to get things done like housework done faster?

Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine)

That is expected when taking a stimulant.
Glad it is helping u.

Glad it is helping u.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Rudolf Brutoco
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Yes.

The desired effect is to increase mental energy, which may include positive impact on motivation & focus.
You may also be getting some physical stimulation. As long as you are successful with your increased energy, and are having no med-related problems, this is fine and presumably consistent with the goals of your treatment.

In brief: Yes.

Dr. Rudolf Brutoco
Dr. Rudolf Brutoco