Ibuprofen or paracetamol which one is safer for 10 months old baby?

Dr. John Rowlett
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Both are fine

Both are fine at 10 months, just be sure to use the proper dose for weight and be sure you have the right concentration.

In brief: Both are fine

Dr. Alan Levine
While both medications are acceptable, paracetamol (acetaminophen on this side of the pond) has a longer record of safety in infants
Dr. Robert Kent
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Either

Either medication is safe for a ten month old as long as it follows the pediatric dosing on the med insert.
They each are good for fever reduction and can be staggered to help control fever and lower the overall dose of each. Each has down sides, including recent Acetaminophen issues and Ibuprofen has the increased chance of bleeding with trauma. They are both safe and ive given each to my kids.

In brief: Either

Dr. Jonathan Jassey