Looks like spider bite on top of toes, went away and came back within 2 weeks.Painful, skin peeling, blister like with white pus inside?

Dr. William Zachary
Wilderness Medicine

In brief: Maybe

This could be mrsa.
It might not be. As long as you've got no fever, there's no penetrating trauma, it's not expanding, and it's not very painful, it is reasonable to see what it does over the next couple of days. Warm epsom salt water soaks, dial soap and water scrubs, and maybe some topical antibiotic ointment would be my home treatment if the above criteria are met.

In brief: Maybe

This could be mrsa.
Dr. William Zachary
Dr. William Zachary
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Staph Infection

This is a dangerous staph infection often called "mersa".
It mimics a spider bite. You need to get to the doctor tomorrow or urgently.

In brief: Staph Infection

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine