How do I get rid of these heat bumps on my face and skin ?

Dr. Bachar Al-Alami
ADHD & Autism

In brief: Heat Rash???

The most important thing you can do is try to reduce how much you are sweating.
If possible, stay in a cool, dry place. You can take cool baths or use a clean cloth dipped in cold water to cool the areas with the rash. Also be sure to wear loose clothes that let your skin breathe. I don't know if that is what you are asking ?

In brief: Heat Rash???

Dr. Bachar Al-Alami
Dr. Bachar Al-Alami
Dr. Bin Sung

In brief: Cool environment

If you really have heat rash, which come and go rapidly within hours, all you need to do is staying in a cool environment.
However, i doubt that the rash you have are something else. Please go see your doctor.

In brief: Cool environment

Dr. Bin Sung
Dr. Bin Sung