What do I do if I have extreme abdominal pain while months pregnant?

Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: 41 and in pain?

It would help to know the gestational age in order to list possible causes.
Nevertheless if a pregnant woman of any number of months has pelvic or abdominal pain, an OB or maternal=fetal medicine doctor should be informed immediately. It might not be a major problem with the pregnancy. However, doctors often want to talk with or see a mom (over 40, in particular) if anything out of the ordinary.

In brief: 41 and in pain?

Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: See your OB MD

See your OB md as soon as possible, as extreme pain can represent serious pregnancy problems.

In brief: See your OB MD

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Cindy Juster