How can I avoid getting the stomach bug?

Avoid Stomach Flu. > Wash your hands before touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Wash wi warm water & soap for 20 seconds. Hand-sanitizer doesn't kill Norovirus. Use paper towel to turn off faucet & open door when exiting a public restroom. Antiseptic wipes can be used on doorknobs, keyboards & other surfaces if diluted bleach is not available. Wash dishes in dishwasher (vice hand-washing). Clean clothes which may be.
Hand washing. The best way to avoid getting the stomach flu is to wash your hands with soap and water always before you eat (the alcohol gels won't work for this sort of bug), and avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes as much as you can. Good old fashioned hand washing is superior to any "natural" supplement or health store "potion" they try to sell you. Good luck and stay healthy!