Dx of lung nodules. Ct scans of chest two years. Had chestxr CT scan of chest 2012 2013 CT scan of chest pulm wants another im afraid it causes cancer?

Radiation from CT. This issue should be discussed with your pulmonary doctor and radiologist. There is some risk associated with the radiation from multiple ct scans. However, that risk is likely small compared to the risk of a nodule identified in the lung, and may not outway the risks of ct, in the long run. There should be a plan with a reasoned approach that minimizes the risk of ct that you can agree with.
Lung nodules. There is no cause of concern for ct scan causing cancer. You should be more worried about these nodules, as not to be cancer. Interestingly you didn't mention bronchoscopy, cell cytology or biopsy , fluid culture or petscan. Some information missing! two years! you have to find out the cause of these nodules. Thanks.