What to eat for yeast infection diet?

Protein & veggies. For chronic yeast overgrowth (intestinal candidiasis) the focus is usually on what not to eat- simple carbs & starches feed yeast, so one should avoid sugars. Most fruits & minimize grains (whole non-glutenous grains ok in moderation). Many say to avoid foods with yeast/fermented foods but not needed unless you are sensitive to these. Emphasize protein foods & veggies. See http://huff.To/15mbzao.
Cranberries. Real cranberries or real cranberries are great for yeast infections and UTI infections.