What are the warning signs for concussion?

Concussion. Concussions typically can occur after a head injury. It doesn't have to be a severe head injury or have loss of consciousness. It depends on the severity of the injury. The symptoms can include headache, dizziness, vision change (blurred vision/ double vision), nausea/vomiting. If your symptoms or headache are severe, or if you have a loss of consciousness, you should get evaluated immediately.
Definition. A concussion by definition is a brief brain injury resulting in loss of consciousness, loss of memory or a combination of both. Persistent symptoms following the event may suggest additional impact on brain function and needs to be addressed.
Post Concussion. Concussion is the event...an injury to the brain. The consequences of a concussion is called Post Concussion Syndrome. Please go to my website for an in depth answer. http://www.drdiane.com/patients/traumatic-injury/post-concussion-syndrome/ please let me know if this has helped. Dr. Diane.