Is hair fall due to harminal change? How to protect or save hair from hair loss. I don't wanna turn bald.

Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Hair loss

Is from genetic predisposition and usually follows patterns in males in the family.
You can ask your doctor for a Propecia (finasteride) prescription to slow down the loss.

In brief: Hair loss

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Hair loss

Hormonal factor plays a role just like genetics does.
In fact, genetics is more important. Also, harmful exposures - chemicals, extreme temps, poor scalp hygiene, etc. Can speed up hair loss. Certain diseases such as anemia and thyroid malfunction can do it. I think you need to start with a regular physician to discuss it with him.

In brief: Hair loss