I went to doctors today for UTI symptoms ketones in urine does this mean UTI and blood in urine?

Ketones could mean s. In the evaluation of a urinalysis there are multiple different components to be evaluated. The ones most associated with a urinary tract infection would be positive nitrates and wbcs greater than 5 with epithelial cells less than 5. Blood in the urinalysis may also indicate that there is an infection but it needs to be evaluated altogether as opposed to in isolation, the ketones could mean severa.
UTI. Uti symptoms + blood and ketones are all typical of a uti. Once you've been treated, all 3 of those should disappear.