Can anyone tell me what type doctors fordoing a colonoscopy and an endoscopy?

Gastroenterology. These days, gastroenterologists are the folks doing it most often. I know colorectal surgeons often do colonoscopies as well.
Gastroenterologist. Gi doctors=gastroenterologists are specifically trained to perform endoscopy & colonoscopy.They have great skill & experience with these procedures (skill & experience are necessary for accurate diagnosis by, & safe performance of, the procedures). Some surgeons, primary care physicians, & even physician-extenders are also trained in endoscopic technique.Call your medical society to find right 1.