Sad and gross. So how much would a breast lift help at 60?

Dr. Frederick Coville
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Depends

First of all, no surgery will help you stop feeling sad and gross if you honestly believe that.
Great plastic surgery is brain and heart surgery, but you have to be in the right place emotionally for it to be a complete success. It is too easy for surgeons to try and cure your depression with surgery, it can't be done. Appreciate how wonderful you are first and then we can improve your breasts.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Marc Polecritti
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: A lot

In my practice, I have a lot of women in your age group who want improvement in their breast shape or position.
As long as the patient is otherwise healthy, breast lift procedures can yield excellent results.

In brief: A lot

Dr. Marc Polecritti
Dr. Marc Polecritti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: May Help.

Breast lifting, for the appropriately selected patients, can be an excellent operation regardless of patient age.
Seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons. Communicate your goals and concerns clearly, learn about the procedures that may be indicated as well as the potential risks/complications associated with the procedure. Best wishes.

In brief: May Help.

Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Daniel Careaga
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Not sad or gross!

You're only as old as you feel! if you're not happy with the appearance of your breasts there is no reason not to enhance them if you are in good health.

In brief: Not sad or gross!

Dr. Daniel Careaga
Dr. Daniel Careaga
Dr. Jane Van Dis