I have a sharp pain on the inside of my foot. Is it a bone spur?

In brief: More info needed
To receive an answer that will be more helpful, you need to give more information.
..Your health status, any problems such as gout, diabetes or blood pressure concerns. You should state how long it has been a problem and what you do to make it feel better. Also tells us what it looks like. Is it discolored, swollen or point tender. The more you tell the better the answer.

In brief: More info needed
Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Steven Frydman
In brief: Maybe
You can only tell if it is a bone spur by having an x-ray taken to examine thearea.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Vikram Patel